TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE AND SUPPLY OF SKIP BINS BY PRONTO SKIPS PTY LTD.
1) These terms and conditions form the basis upon which you hire our bins, we supply our bins and waste disposal services to you and how you pay for our services.
2) In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Pronto Skips Pty Ltd ABN 34 603 489 630 trading as Pronto Skips.
3) We supply bins and waste disposal services in the State of Victoria.
4) Hire services are for 2 cubic meter, 3 cubic meter, 4 cubic meter, and 6 cubic meter bins only and the disposal of waste contained in those hired bins.
5) Pronto Skips Pty Ltd may alter these terms and conditions at any time by placing notification that the terms and conditions have been revised on our website and these changes will be effective immediately.
6) Your continued use of our website following such notification will represent agreement by you to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
7) Submitting an online booking order to our website constitutes an offer to enter into a contract for the provision of Skip Bin services with Pronto Skips Pty Ltd as the supplier.
8) On receipt of confirmation of that order, you will be bound by a contract to purchase the services requested in the online booking Order form, subject to your rights to cancel or vary the order set out in clause 15 of these terms and conditions.
9) We do not guarantee that this Website is free from viruses or that access to this Website will function as intended or be uninterrupted.
10) We may terminate your access to this Website at any time without notice. In the event of such termination, our limitation of liability and indemnities will survive termination.
11) Your use of this Website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. By using this Website, you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- HIRE FEES
1) The hire fees of the goods and/or services are those stated on our website at the time of acceptance of your purchase order by us, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Pronto Skips
- PLACING AN ORDER
1) You may place an order by: a) Completing the online booking form, or b) By contacting us on : (03) 9717 8621
2) Upon receipt of your order, we will contact you and arrange a suitable time to deliver the skip bin.
3) Your order is confirmed at the time we agree to a delivery date and time.
4) The price of the service provided is stated on our website at the time of acceptance of your online booking order, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Pronto Skips Pty Ltd.
5) The prices include goods and services tax (“GST”).
6) All prices include the cost of delivery and removal of bins, and all disposal fees.
7) Prices quoted are based on the information which you submit to the website and Pronto Skips Pty Ltd reserves the right to vary prices if that information is incorrect.
8) For inquires only please call us on 0397178621 or by submitting an inquiry via the Contact Us form on the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) We accept online payments through Paypal by way of credit/debit card (Mastercard/Visa), or directly via your Paypal account.
2) The fees will be charged to the nominated card or Paypal account at the time you submit the Online booking form.
3) You authorise us to charge your nominated credit card or Paypal account the amount of the applicable hire fees.
4) If you book your skip over the phone you can pay by credit/debit card or cash. Payments must be made prior to or on delivery.
5) We will provide you a valid tax invoice compliant with the GST legislation for your payment of hire fees and additional fees (where applicable).
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
1) Under these terms and conditions you must:
- a) ensure that all necessary steps and precaution to protect the ground surface at the Placement Site have been taken;
b) use the bin in a reasonable and sensible manner;
c) ensure that the bin is reasonably visible and appropriate warning signs are posted in its proximity, while the bin is in your care, possession and control;
d) not dispose of Non-Complying Waste in the bin;
e) return the bin to us at time of collection, in the same state and condition (subject to fair wear and tear) as when it was delivered to you;
f) obtain all necessary approvals and permits required for the delivery and placement of the bin at the Delivery Address and in its proximity (if applicable) for the duration of the hire period, prior to the confirmed delivery place and time; and
g) assume all responsibility and liability for the contents deposited in the bin, whether or not it was deposited by you.
h) ensure that we have free, safe and reasonable access to the Delivery Address and the site where the bin is to be placed at delivery. This includes the removal (where applicable) of any obstructions at the Delivery Address and the Placement Site.
i) ensure suitable ground conditions for the delivery, placement and removal of the bin. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving soft ground/grass) before delivery.
j) indemnify us for any claim or liability for trespass to land, public or private nuisance, penalties or fines in order for us to fulfill our obligations under these terms.
k) be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions). No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface including any underground watering system when loading and unloading a bin and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving slabs, soft ground/ grass) before delivery.
2) You are fully responsible and liable for: a) the selection of a suitable bin weight and size for your purpose and to provide us with correct information at the time or order
b) subject to fair wear and tear, all loss, damage or destruction of the skip bin whilst the skip bin is in your care, possession and control;
c) any damages to your concrete driveway, pavement, pathway, grass or surface including any underground watering system, as a result the delivery and collection of the skip bin; and
d) any claims, liability, loss or costs incurred by you as a result of a late delivery of the bin.
e) you must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference or damage to your own computer system.
f) Transmitting your personal information to us on our website.
- OWNERSHIP OF BINS AND CONTENTS
1) We are the legal owners of the bin and no interest whatsoever in the bin is created or passed to you at any time despite your possession and control over it during the hire period.
2) You own the contents of the bin until we collect and remove the bin.
- RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF BINS HIRED BY YOU
1) Whilst the bin is in your care, possession and control, you must not:
a) place or allow to be placed into
b) light fires, burn or allow the burning
c) excessively fill the bin causing the
d) remove, relocate or otherwise
e) use the bin for any illegal purpose
f) use the bin for any other purpose
g) deposit food waste or any material
the bin any non-complying waste includes the following restricted items, however, if you require clarification as to whether your waste is Non-Complying Waste,
please ask the driver or contact us:
- NOXIOUS MATERIALS;
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS;
- NEEDLES AND SYRINGES;
- LIQUIDS (PAINT, OIL, CHEMICALS);
- FLORESCENT LIGHT BULBS;
- GAS BOTTLES;
- HEAVY VEHICLE TYRES;
- INSULATION MATERIAL OF ANY KIND, and;
- FOOD WASTE;
of waste in the bin; waste to protrude above the sides of the bin, or otherwise, not fit within the confines of the skip bin; move the bin from the delivery address or the placement site, unless expressly authorised by us in writing; which contravenes these terms and conditions or any law; other than to deposit waste; and that may rot or cause offensive odors or other nuisance to residents or road users.
2) If you place Non-Complying Waste or excessive waste in the bin, we may, at our discretion, do any of the following: a) not collect the bin until all NonComplying Waste and/or excessive
b) if you are not present at collection
c) charge you an additional fee at our
d) return to you the Non-Complying
8. NON DISCLOSURE OF NON-COMPLYING WASTE (SEE CLAUSE 13 FOR ADDITIONAL FEES)
1) If you do not disclose to us, at the time you submit the Order a Skip Bin form or when you book a bin over the phone, that you are disposing of mattresses or tyres into the bin we will: a) treat such items as Non-Complying
waste has been removed by you; we may remove excess material from the bin; usual hire rates for the extended hire of the bin; Waste or excessive waste and collect the bin at any time. Waste and as such, not collect the bin until all Non-Complying Waste has been removed;
2 b) charge you an additional fee at our
c) dispose of the non complying items
d) remove the items at the time of
2) Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the
right not to dispose of any of the above items found in the bin. usual hire rates for the extended hire of the bin; and charge you the additional fee specified in the pricing schedule for that particular item; or collection.
3) You must ensure that we have free, safe and reasonable access to the Delivery Address and the Placement Site in order for us to collect the bin.
- EARLY COLLECTION
1) You can request an early collection by contacting us at email@example.com, or (03)97178621, or
2) We will collect the bin as soon as
practicable after our receipt of your request.
3) We do not charge pro rata hire fees in the event of an early collection of the bin.
- ADDITIONAL FEES AFTER COLLECTION
1) We may charge additional fees if:
a) after all waste deposited in the bin
1) We cannot guarantee the bin will arrive exactly on the requested delivery / pickup time, however our driver will endeavour to get there as close to that time as possible.
2) However, we do not guarantee the delivery of the bin on the confirmed delivery date and time, if the reason for the delay is beyond our control.
3) We are not responsible for any loss or costs incurred by you as result of a late delivery of the bin.
4) It is preferable for you to be present at delivery in order to guide us to the placement site.
5) If you are not present at delivery, we will endeavour to place the bin in accordance with your delivery instructions, and where there is no instruction, at the appropriate site we consider safe at the delivery address. We are not responsible for any claim or liability incurred by you due to our selection of the placement site, in your absence.
6) We reserve the right to refuse to enter a site or deliver the bin if we believe that the delivery address and/or the placement site are unsafe.
- NON DELIVERY OR LATE DELIVERY OF BINS
1) Late delivery does not entitle you to cancel any order or part order.
2) If we are unable to deliver the bin to you as requested, we will advise you as soon as possible and offer a substitute bin at no additional cost when we contact you to confirm your delivery instructions.
3) If you do not wish to accept a substitute bin, you must inform us at the time of our offer and we will provide to you a refund of any fees paid by you. 4) Where a larger substitute bin is provided,
you must not exceed the capacity as requested in your original request. For example, if you ordered a 2m3 bin and a 3m3 bin was provided as a substitute, you are only permitted to fill the bin to the 2m3 capacity. If the 3m3 skip bin is filled to its maximum capacity, the fee for a larger-sized skip bin will apply and we will render an invoice for the difference as an additional fee.
5) The difference between a 2m3 and a 3m3 skip bin is its volume.
6) The capacity is determined by the volume in cubic metres (m3) of the waste disposed in the skip bin.
7) Where a smaller substitute bin is provided, we will charge you the hire fee for the smaller bin.
1) We will collect the bin at the conclusion of the hire period. However, we reserve the right to collect the bin at any time prior to the conclusion of the hire period if you do not have permission to locate the bin at the Placement Site or are in breach of these terms and conditions in any way.
2) If you wish to extend the hire period, you must provide us with at least one business day’s notice and pay to us the applicable hire fees for the extended hire of the bin.
2) We will charge a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the applicable hire fees, if you cancel your order within 24 hours of the confirmed delivery date and time.
- CHANGING YOUR ORDER
1) You may change your order, by providing us with at least two business days’ notice prior to the confirmed delivery date and time, by email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (03) 9717 8621
2) We will endeavour to change your order as requested, but cannot guarantee that your request will be met.
- OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1) We own all intellectual property rights (including copyright) in all information, text, material, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings, software and source codes on our Website
2) Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means, without our written permission:
d) you dispose of Non-Complying
e) all of our skip bins have weight
has been sorted prior to disposal at the public tip and Non-Complying Waste is found in the skip bin after collection, we will return such items to you and charge you a return fee of $110; delay at delivery or collection in order for us to fulfill our obligations under these terms and conditions an additional fee of $30 will be charged for every 15 minutes after the first 15 minutes; Delivery Address and/or Placement Site at delivery or collection, and we are required to attend the Delivery Address at a later time. An additional fee of $65 per subsequent attendance will be charged to you;
Waste in the bin or if the bin appears to be soiled in a state and condition beyond normal use but subject to fair wear and tear, an additional fee of $150 will be charged for the cleaning of the bin; limits, by placing large quantities of soil or concrete in a skip bin you will reach that weight limit very quickly. If the skip bin is overweight at the time of collection or extra fees or overweight fines are incurred additional charges will be incurred by you. If your bin weight (as weighed at the public tip) is more than 150kg/ cubic meter for light bins or 350kg/ cubic meter for heavy bins the additional fee charged will be the difference between the fee for the bin and additional fees incurred for the weight above the bin weight allowance charged at $200/1000kg or part thereof; information or non-disclosure of the correct type of waste further fees will be incurred as detailed on our website.
a) Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from the Subject Matter; or
b) Commercialise any information, products or services obtained from the Subject Matter.
c) If permission is granted, the copyright owner’s name and interest in the Subject Matter must be acknowledged wherever you reproduce or quote the Subject Matter, in whole or in part.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS
1) Our website may include links to third party sites which are not related to Pronto Skips Pty Ltd and in relation to which Pronto Skips Pty Ltd has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between Pronto Skips Pty Ltd and that third party or any endorsement by Pronto Skips Pty Ltd of that third party.
1) Pronto Skips Pty Ltd does not guarantee that access to our website will be uninterrupted or that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses our website or any data on such a computer.
f) due to your disclosure of incorrect
- IF ADDITIONAL FEES ARE PAYABLE:
1) You authorise us to charge your nominated credit card the amount of the additional fees applicable, as a separate transaction if payment was initially made by credit card;
2) Otherwise, we will issue you a tax invoice for the additional fees payable within 7 days of the date of the invoice. If payment is not made by the due date, a late payment fee will apply as per the pricing schedule.
3) If you did not pay by credit card, we will issue you a tax invoice for the additional fees payable within 7 days of the date of the invoice. If payment is not made by the due date, a late payment fee will apply as per the pricing schedule.
- CANCELLATION OF ORDER
1) You may cancel your order, by providing us with at least one business day’s notice prior to the confirmed delivery date and time, by contacting us at 0427 447 117